1. Two copeies of the student passport with valid visa for the UAE
2. Four recent passport size photographs of the child
3. Two photocopies of the Birth Certificate for admission from KG 1 to Grade 1 only. (Please attach the original also for verification).
4. Photocopy of the original Mark Sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 2 and onwards).
5. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 are required to submit the Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended as per the guidelines given below:-
a) For students coming from outside the UAE., the following order of the attestation
must be observed for the Transfer Certificate.
i) The TC must be in English Language.
ii) The TC must be countersigned by the District Education Officer (for State / Matriculation Schools) / Zonal or Regional Officer (for CBSE / ICSE schools)
iii) Embassy or Consulate in UAE of the country where TC was issued.
iv) UAE Foreign Affairs.
Students coming from within UAE are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, attested by the Ministry of Education for the Emirate (for other than Sharjah Zone Schools).
The school insists that every student should possess a valid health card required by the health authorities. The Ministry of Health provides the necessary immunization of the students according to the Immunization Schedule followed by them.
However, those who do not possess vaccination card are vaccinated on the basis of their previous medical records, submitted by the parents to the school.
Gulf Asian English School L.L.C
(Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education - New Delhi