1. Which curriculum is the school following?
Indian - CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
2. What are the grades offered at school?
From KG to Grade 12.
3. What is the Age criterion for admission for the new academic year 2021-2022?
|ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22|
Date of Birth between
( 4 to 5 years )
( 5 to 6 years )
( 6 to 8 years )
Grade 2 and above admission depends on Transfer Certificate for the students coming from same curriculum.For those students transferring from other curriculum, attested transfer certificate and attested report card by concerned authorities but admission is subject to the age criteria.
4. What is the school timing for students?
Class timings : KG1 & KG2 - 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Gr-1 to Gr-12 - 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
5. What is the fee structure 2021-22?
Please Click here
6. What are the facilities available in the school?
- Interactive learning facilities
- Indoor play area
- Multi-purpose auditorium
- Professional sports field
- State of the art labs
- Smart classes
- Clinic for each block
- Security system
- School book store
- Resourceful Libraries
- Single shift with separate blocks for boys & girls
- Separate prayer rooms for boys & girls
- State of the art swimming pool
7. What are the documents required for admission?
- Passport & valid visa copy of the child with Parent’s details page
- 4 Photographs
- Birth Certificate copy
- Emirates ID card copy
- Vaccination card copy
- Attested Original Transfer Certificate (From grade 2 onwards.)
- Original report card (final exam mark sheet).
8. What are the attestations required on Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate?
Transfer Certificate to be attested as given below
NOTE: Transfer certificate should be in English language.
- Transferring from India and other Nations:
- Zonal Office of the Board or the District Office of the State Board
- Foreign Affairs of the country, and
- U.A.E. Embassy/ Consulate from Concerned Nation
- Transferring from other G.C.C. Countries:
- Ministry of Education from Concerned Nation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from Concerned Nation
- U.A.E. Embassy/ Consulate from Concerned Nation
- Transferring from U.A.E.:
- Sharjah- Online transfer from the last school studied
- All other Emirates- Ministry of Education from the Concerned Emirate
- If coming from a different curriculum other than Indian or Asian- attested Leaving Certificate.
9. What are the available second languages?
10. Is Arabic compulsory?
Yes, from KG2 onwards. (Those who are new to Arabic language, the school will provide 3 months beginners programme)
11. Which are the other compulsory subjects as per government norms?
UAE Social Studies (Grade 1-9) and Moral Education (Grade 1-8) for all students and Islamic studies for Muslim students (Grade 1-12).
12. When does the Academic year 2021-22 begin?
Tentatively Second week of April. Exact date will be intimated by SMS.
13. How to proceed for the admission?
Step1: Online Registration by parent
Step 2: Online assessment by the school
Step 3: School Registration by the school admission team
(Admission team will call back with payment details)
Step 4: Payment through www.gulfasian.com
Step 1: Online Registration by parent
Step 2: Assessment by the school
Step 3: Submission of filled Application forms.
Step 4: School Registration.
Step 5: Payment at cash counter.
(Final confirmation of all admissions is subject to approval from Sharjah Private Educational Authority and on submission of original Emirates ID of the student and parent.)
14. Can we take admission if children are not in UAE?
Yes, you can reserve the seat if children are not in UAE
15. Till when admissions are open?
As per the availability of the seats and SPEA regulations.
16. What are the acceptable modes of payment?
- Cash/Card payment at school cash counter.
- Online payment
For Online payment please visit www.gulfasian.com
Step1: Student login
User Name: Student ID
Password: Date of birth (ddmmyyyy)
Step2: Select Online Fee payment option
Step3: Enter the card Details
Step4: Make payment
17. Are there any syllabus available for assessment test?
Since general MCQ Questions are included in the Aptitude Test for Admission, no syllabus is available. Gr. 1-5 English, Maths, Science & Arabic subjects are included, while Gr.6 -9 & 11 questions based on the previous class level from all subjects are covered.
18. From which grade onwards does gender-wise segregation take place?
From Grade 3 onwards
19. What are the extra-curricular activities available in school?
- Various competitions(inter and intra school)
- Sports & games coaching
- Art and craft
20. Does the school participates in inter school activities?
Yes, the school participates in inter school activities and promotes all kinds of competitions.
21. Is there any discount for sibling on tuition fee?
Yes, discount is available on tuition fees from third child onwards.
22. Refund policy:
Refund is possible on cancellation of admissions till 15th March 2021.
(Terms and conditions apply)
Admission and registration fees are non-refundable.
23. What is the office timing?
Sunday to Thursday: 7.30am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8am to 1:00 pm
24. Where is the school located?
Muweilah School Zone
Near University City
Click here for Google Map
Transportation location & fees
MONTHLY FEES (10 MONTHS)
DUBAI & DHAID (SELECTED AREAS)
1. Is it possible to cancel the transportation?
Yes, it is possible with 15 days advance notice. Transportation cannot be discontinued in the middle of a month and for the month of December and March.
2. What is the procedure for changing transportation location?
It is possible if the new location is within the transport network of the school and subject to the availability of seats.
3. Is one side transport is available?
4. If a child joins in between a month how is the transport fees calculated?
If a child opted for transport in between the month, he/she will be liable to pay for the full month.
5. Are there cameras in the bus?
Yes, surveillance cameras.
6. Are the buses disinfected and sanitised?
Yes, Buses are disinfected after every commute.
7. Are the body temperature of the students checked before boarding?
Yes, all the students and staff body temperature is checked before boarding the bus.
8. Are the bus supervisors/drivers trained?
Yes, all the drivers and bus supervisors are trained.
- Is books and uniforms available in the school?
Yes (Not mandatory)
KG 1 & KG 2 books and stationery for the whole year is included in the package.
- Timing of the books store?
Timing of the books store is from 08.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (Sunday to Thursday)
08.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. (Saturday)
- Can we purchase single set of uniforms?
Yes, you may purchase single set of uniform, except for new admissions.
- Can we purchase note books separately without text books and vice versa?
Yes, you can. But not at the beginning of the new academic year.
- Can I exchange uniform/books?
Yes, Exchange is allowed within 7 days of purchase with good condition and original receipt (except during pandemic conditions)
- Can I return the goods purchased?
Generally, not allowed to return.
- Can I pay uniforms/books online?
Yes, you can make payment through Skiply app.
- Whether courier delivery is possible for uniforms/books?
Yes, on request.